Removals in N1 and Islington
|Per hour /Min 2 hrs/
|Per half day /Up to 4 hr/
|Per day /Up to 8 hrs/
|Minimum time per appointment is 2 hours. After the second hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis.
|Boxes and packing materials are available upon request.
|Our prices take effect when the van arrives at the address. All vans are equipped with removal blankets and trolleys.
|T&C and Minimum Charges apply. When we calculate the price, we take into consideration the area's dimensions and the time of the appointment. All deals are valid for areas within M25. Prices are subject to availability. Congestion charges are excluded (when applicable). No hidden, extra or petrol charges. * For jobs outside M25 1.7 GBP per mile charge applies - only in one direction.
Excellence, efficiency and very affordable rates in Islington N1
LondonRemoval Companay provides reliable, cheap and safe services in N1 and Islington area. Also provides wide range of fully equipped vehicles to match each job specifications and to find the perfect balance between quality, efficiency and price.
We have our lines opened 24/7 for you so whenever you need an update or you have a question - our experts are at your services in N1. We will help you plan organize and execute your removal when the big day comes. Free advising on the phone, free quotes, polite and friendly attitude are just some of all reasons you have to choose us in Islington. We provide fixes prices upon preliminary visit, so you are not worried the price may go up in the sky as many companies do.
Our staff is professionally trained, fast, efficient and by choosing us, we guarantee you will save time, efforts and money. Call our line 24/7 for a free quote and get the best price and service in Islington!
Living in Islington
Islington has a rich and diverse mix of residents that gives its individual and hip vibe. City workers, wealthy young couples, first time buyers and creative live alongside students and pensioners and there is a high proportion of social housing in the area too. Younger residents love the social side of Islington and that it is so easy to get into the City.
Timeout in Islington
- There is a varied cultural scene in Islington with four local theatres. The Almeida Theatre has a reputation as a ‘local theatre with a world profile’ producing British and international drama. The King’s Head Theatre and Pub – first pub theatre founded in England since the days of Shakespeare. The Tower Theatre – full-time non-professional company that since its formation has played in public theatres, and stages up to 18 productions a year and Sadler's Wells - the UK's leading dance house for the best of international and UK dance and ballet
- Estorik Collection of modern Italian art –one of the finest collections of early 20th Century Italian art in the world. Contains six galleries, an art library, cafe and bookshop
- Cinema – Screen on the Green
- Union Chapel – catch great bands in this intimate former chapel
- For fine dining, Almeida - traditional French neighbourhood restaurant opposite the Theatre, serving classical French dishes with Michelin trained Head Chef Alan Jones in charge. Frederick’s is very popular with locals.
- Islington’s restaurants cater for an international palate, including Japanese, Spanish, French and the acclaimed Rodizio Rico – serving Brazilian food with passadors (meat carvers) passing from table to table slicing different cuts of meat from skewers onto your plate
- The Castle is a relaxing pub popular with local workers and loyal regulars who enjoy freshly prepared sandwiches and daily specials at lunchtime and come back in the evening. On a fine day or evening you can sit on the lovely rooftop terrace
Islington is one of London’s most built up environments, but there are great local green spaces, if you know where to look.
- The largest park is Highbury Fields - a calm oasis of almost 30 acres, tucked away behind the exceedingly busy Highbury Corner. Beautiful walks, tennis courts and an award-winning children's playground.
- Ecology Centre and nature reserve at Gillespie Park - a seven acre nature reserve with 244 species of plants, 94 species of birds and 24 types of butterflies. Open to visitors with advice on wildlife gardening and sustainable living
- Islington Green – a small triangle with sculptures and seating
- Barnard Park – with an adventure playground
- New River Walk - neither new nor a river it was an aqueduct commissioned in 1613 to bring water from Hertfordshire into central London. The aqueduct still supplies water, accounting for eight per cent of London’s consumption, and though it now ends at Stoke Newington the rest of the path is preserved as a nature trail and good for bird watching
Property in Islington
Islington has a varied mix of architectural styles. Some of its most historic include flat-fronted Georgian and early Victorian terraces – Colebrook Row is one of the most picturesque Georgian rows and consequently one of the most sought after addresses in London.
The area suffered badly from the Blitz when bombs destroyed many properties. Gaps were filled with classic 1950s-60s flats and some council estates. The area also has some great examples of contemporary buildings such as the Kings Place waterside development.
Small Removals in Islington Man and Van Services N1 ... We offer efficient, flexible and affordable London removals particularly in N1 and Islington.
Late night or weekend appointments or same day Call now 24/7:02 036 089 974 or simply fill out our on-line quotation form Free quote!.
Why You Should Hire Professional Movers
When making the decision to move it may seem as though doing it yourself is the most budget friendly option. However, after all factors are considered, hiring professional home movers may be the more cost-effective solution in Islington N1. During a self-move, you are responsible for not only the cost of the rental moving truck, but for gas, tolls, lodging, food and other expenses – and time.
Self-moves generally take much more time than having professional movers come in, pack, load and transport your belongings in Islington. This translates to taking extra days of work to pack, additional time to make several trips back and forth from on home to another, and even more time clean your old home, not to mention the time to unload and unpack. While it may be enticing to attempt a DIY move to save a few dollars, the time it takes may not be worth it; professional movers have the packing, loading and transporting down to a science, along with skill and expertise learned throughout the years.
To make sure your input and involvement are part of the moving process, we've put together a unique array of moving services and protection options that will help you navigate your move. We also encourage you to learn more about the moving process.
Even if your moving needs go beyond a local relocation, LondonRemoval Company can successfully handle your long distance moving. Entrusting an interstate move with us guarantees you a full range of moving services managed by qualified, professional movers.